Reading Raven Vol 2
Learning To Read App by Early Ascent
Platform: IPhone & IPad
Recommended Ages: 3-7
Help your kids get reading with the newest version of the best seller ‘Reading Raven’.
Reading Raven’s ‘Learn to Read App’ comes to us highly recommended by parents, teachers and learning professionals. This Apple based platform app is rated as an outstanding learning tool.
Building on the success of Reading Raven’s first release in 2012, the newest version Reading Raven Volume 2 has even more to offer kids that have grown up enjoying and learning from this exciting developmental tool by Early Ascent.
As in the previous app each lesson is marked and displayed upon a map on the main screen as the child progresses. The lessons all have their own themes and style so kids always feel a sense of progression.
This app includes five extensive lessons, with hundreds of individual activities to enjoy.
Reading Raven Learn to Read Vol 2 App, guides children along the path of learning through phonics and touch, helping them to become independent readers and spellers with the essential bonus of enjoying the process.
You’ll be happy to know that this app is also free from advertising, and in-app purchasing/social media integration.
Wishing you many happy reading adventures!
Self-paced Educational Activities:
– Letter matching
– Letter tracing
– Letter recognition
– Word matching
– Word beginnings
– Word building (spelling)
– Word spotting
– Reading aloud using voice recording
– Word tracing
– Word groups (rhyming and beginning sounds)
Categories: Reading, Phonics, Letters, Spelling, Writing, Vocabulary, Early Learning, Special Needs
- Self-Paced lessons. Advance from reading single words to reading small stories.
- 10Child-tested games/activities that teach essential sub-skills.
- Configure profiles for multiple children.
- Fully customisable by age or reading level.
- Speed and tolerance dynamically adapt to child’s motor-control ability.
- Sticker rewards that reinforce effort and engagement.
- Extremely effective voice instructions and feedback.
- Feedback that encourages, with no pressure tactics.
- Guided freehand letter and word writing.
- Capability to pause and save progress at any time.
- Beautiful hand-illustrated artwork.
- No third party advertising or external links to social network sites.
There is also parent and teachers guide available which gives detailed examples of all the activities, with screenshots of the applications material for all five of the lessons featured in Reading Raven Vol 2. The guide itself is included with the app or you can download the pdf on the ‘Reading Raven’ website here. Download and take a look yourself.