ALPHABET AND HANDWRITING
Scholastic Learning Express
Buy – Alphabet and Handwriting – Scholastic:
Developing self confidence in the learner through motivating activities, this book is part of an English language and mathematics series of activity books for 4-7 year olds.
Lots of fun lessons to discover:
• Identifying and writing letters, both without and with directional guidelines to follow.
• Uppercase and lowercase letters are demonstrated.
• Word and picture cards encourage word sounding and object identification.
• Finding the odd letter in a group.
• Drawing lines to match up the upper and lower case of each letter.
• Finding the next letter in a sequence.
• Selecting from a list of words, one that contains the featured letter.
Stickers at the back of the book can be awarded to show both the completion of each section and as rewards for good work. The reward stickers say things like ‘Keep it up” and “You did it”
Images are simplistic for easy identification. The images and colours aim not distract from the tasks at hand. Hours of writing practice and learning.
A very useful early learning alphabet and handwriting book.
Share This Book
- Age Range: 4 – 6 years
- Series: Scholastic Learning Express
- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic Teaching Resources
- Publication Date: June 1, 2012
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9810713487
- ISBN-13: 978-9810713485
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.4 x 0.2 inches